Saturday, September 26, 2009

Home and About to Leave Again

As I'm getting everything around after our journey, here is a link to a good article from the Fitness Spotlight:

Get Bigger Muscles By Walking

Just a little something to show how the body building magazines are wrong as usual.

AND!!! Michael Pollan wrote an OpEd on Health Care in the New York times. I Love his style of writing and his books are definitely worth the read.

Michael Pollan NY Times

I'll be posting pictures soon, but i have some things to take care of first. My lawn looks like a savanna, I need to keep up some Navy Reserve training, my dog misses me, and I need to spend some time with mother ocean and mother to be before I head Back to the Bayou. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What YOU Think.