Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's WAY Too Hot Outside to do Anything but Blog

Wow. It's in the triple digits in June. Yikes. I am not going to talk about meteorology, but it's hot. Just so you know.


9. 9 freaking puppies. That is a big litter. I know there are people out there who would chastise me for not getting the bitch spayed, but they don't have to work out of my wallet, and oh well. Now there are 9 fabulous little mutts for my friends to have.

Here are some pictures:











Puppies are fun, but they are a big workload.

All the actual writing I have been saving up is just going to get pushed to later.

Check out ninebullets.net for some good music! NINE BULLETS

Check out this article from the Fitness Spotlight on Real vs. Fake Foods

Then be sure to friend Mike Fout & the Barons on Myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What YOU Think.