Friday, August 6, 2010

Fantastic Friday!!! (2fer1!)

While I sit and wait for my shift to be over, and day dreaming of home I tend to watch videos and read a lot of internet blogs.

Here is the story of Veronica Garza, who at 27 Defeated Lupus after the doctors told her she couldn't by switching to a Primal Diet, and joining a CrossFit gym. The video is extremely well done, and very motivational. It's such a great story! I can't wait to hear more about her. Way to go Veronica! And thank you Free The Animal for the link.

G7 Stories - Veronica Garza from G7 Athletics on Vimeo.



Here is the Music Video for HaHa Tonka's "Caney Mountain." The video is all stop- animation except for the beginning and end. But I see it as a metaphor for today's modern snake oil salesman trying to sell everything they can market in pill form. The cycle will continue until someone starts looking for causes instead of "cures" to the symptoms.

Ha Ha Tonka "Caney Mountain" - Widescreen HD from Barkley MDFX on Vimeo.



In honor of the Mustache growing contest I am having with myself, here is a video from La Blogotheque from the Low Anthem. Look for more of these guys.

The Low Anthem - Apothecary - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.


They are also streaming a live set from the Newport Folk Festival on NPR.org

I will be trying to blog on a more daily basis in the future, but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What YOU Think.